Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Ladee They Call Coco...


My birth certificate says Channelle Coleman but everybody who's cool calls me Coco. If anybody cares, I was born in Memphis, TN on Septmember 11th, 1986 (yes, an official 80's baby). I was transported to Las vegas a month later where I grew up. After High School, I began a college career to pursue a degree in Fashion Design (which I will be done with in 2 months-finally). I have 1 beeeaautiful son named Jaidynn who is the biggest part of my little world. My love affair with fashion began at a very young age and we've been together ever since. I've been faithful to the game, never tried to do anything else, even though I thought about=) I am also a part of F.R.E.S.H wich is a Las Vegas based event and fashion organization. We do everthing from fashion shows to parties to fashion design and styling. If you need anything, were the ones. Other than that, I guess Im just your average, everyday super woman. I dust my own shoulders, toot my own horn. This is serious for me. Style is in my blood stream, fashion's in my bones. This is what I do. I just hope you accept and love it.


-Luv Coco

No comments: